Sunday, March 18, 2012

And the fair trade necklace goes to..........


Congratulations Leah on winning the beautiful Noonday Collection Happy Day Necklace!

Here is Leah's conscious shopping comment:

99.999% of Gav's clothes (even though he's almost 6) are either hand me down or when I do purchase him 'new' things, they are from a kid's consignment store. Buying new just seems crazy. So I consciously buy his clothes consigned. I know by doing that I personally am not supporting sweat shops, or anything else bad like that.


http://www.noondaycollection.com/necklaces/happy-day-necklace


Thank you everyone for reading and commenting.  Make sure you check out more of Noonday Collections awesome products and book a trunk show with the FABULOUS Beth!


Leah, Beth with Noonday will be in touch with you to get you your necklace!

Happy Conscious Shopping Everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment