Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Chocolate Covered Life

A Chocolate Covered VW Bug
I love chocolate and I love that I live in a world where you can dip just about anything in chocolate!  Chocolate covered cherries, strawberries, apples, pears, pretzels, cookies...need I go on?

Chocolate covered treats are very tasty treats covered in an even a tastier treat! 
To me, this is how life is!  My life is a tasty treat that I get to enjoy every day. Then sometimes some chocolate gets drizzled over it to make it even sweeter. 

When you are steady in your happiness and know who you are, your life is steady.  Good or bad things can come your way and your happiness or contentment is not rocked.  You have room in your heart for happiness and room for sadness.  So life remains sweet no matter what kind of crap you get yourself into.  When great things happen to you, it is like your life has been dipped in chocolate!

Things that make my life sweeter:


My Loving Cat



My Loving Husband















My Family

Great Friends

Great In-laws
The Beach

YOGA!

WHATEVER LIFE BRINGS YOU....DIP IT IN CHOCOLATE!

1 comment:

  1. yes, girl! Life IS sweet :)
    it's amazing how when you change a few little things you realize how lucky you truly are. I hate to hear people complain "I hate xmas music, I'm soo over xmas already.." it just makes me think they are so focused on the negative that they can't even take the time to enjoy all the wonderful things that are around all of us all the time.

    ReplyDelete